you and me together...
What does one wear to a wedding reception in an airplane hanger? Coveralls?
Cool Idea!!! How did you think of this? Miss you guys and Congrats on picking your date! Can't wait. A Cindy
I love it! I'm so excited!!
Thanks! Its not going to be super formal but I think overalls are a little too casual... hahaWe got the idea from our friends at First Priority. They had an auction there and we heard it was nice. :)
What does one wear to a wedding reception in an airplane hanger? Coveralls?
ReplyDeleteCool Idea!!! How did you think of this? Miss you guys and Congrats on picking your date! Can't wait. A Cindy
ReplyDeleteI love it! I'm so excited!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Its not going to be super formal but I think overalls are a little too casual... haha
ReplyDeleteWe got the idea from our friends at First Priority. They had an auction there and we heard it was nice. :)