For my hubby's birthday, I surprised him with his favorite meal...
Portillo's Italian Beef and Lou Malnati's Pizza - from Chicago!
Drew loves italian beef sandwiches and since he can't have them all the time, I thought
what would be a better birthday dinner than just that!
So I planned to have it all ready to eat when he got home from work but... of course
my plan did not happen so smoothly...
I asked Drew to make sure to text me right when he was leaving the office so I could start preparing everything... well... Drew decided he wanted to surprise me and come home a little early.
He sent me a text at 6:09 saying "on my way" and at 6:16 he pulled into the driveway...
Surprise was slightly ruined but Drew loved his birthday dinner.
He told me I was the best wife EVER! :)
After we had dinner we went over to my parent's neighbor's house for a few drinks
and then headed down to Fat Cats in Ft. Lauderdale to see Vanilla Monk.
Happy 26th birthday to the love of my life!
Till Next Time...


No comments:
Post a Comment